Liverpool Update in Dermatopathology
Tues 28th November 2017
Organised by DermpathPRO & Supported by the British Society of Dermatopathology
- Time: 9:00 am - 5.00 pm
- CPD: 6 points
- Arti Bakhsi
- Nitin Khirwadkar
- Robert Phelps - Professor of Dermatology and Pathology and Director of the Dermatopathology Service at Mount Sinai Medical Ctr.
- Blistering dermatoses
- Lympho-proliferative disorders
- Difficult melanocytic proliferations (6 cases circulated)
- Cutaneous squamous proliferations
- Breslow density is a novel prognostic feature in cutaneous malignant melanoma
- Slide Seminar Cases
- Trainees £75
- Consultants: £140 (BSD Members), £160 (Non BSD Members)
HOW TO BOOK
- Click the PayPal button below and select the appropriate dropdown option from the list.
- Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your institution and confirmation of your paypal booking, and we will email you back within 24 hours with your confirmed place and further details about the course.
3 Thomas Steers Way,